Airtel is one of the two top telecom companies in India along with Reliance Jio. Airtel offers 4G internet as well as voice services to its customers throughout the nation. In some instances there may be delay or issues regarding or issues with your Airtel Internet connection. This could also occur when you plug in the Airtel SIM into a brand fresh Android smartphone.
One reason for this is that the Airtel APN settings don’t get saved. In order to fix the issue, Airtel gives you an alternative to obtain new Airtel APN settings for 4G for your smartphone. In this article, we’re going to go over various ways in which you can obtain Airtel APN settings for your Android smartphone or iPhone.
How to Set Up Airtel APN For High-Speed Internet on Android?
Airtel offers a variety of options to configure Airtel APN on an Android phone. Here’s how to do it.
How to Set Up Airtel APN via SMS
If you do not possess Airtel 4G setting on your Android phone, go through these steps to obtain the latest settings:
- Install the Messages app for the Android smartphone.
- In the chatbox and then send it to 54321
- In a short time you will get an SMS with the Airtel APN web settings.
- Click’OK and apply your new setting.
- Restart your Android smartphone , and you’ll receive Airtel 4G.
How to Set Up Airtel APN via Airtel Website
Airtel is also able to allow its customers to access its mobile web settings of their smartphones via the official website. Here’s how you can access it:
- Click the hyperlink and you’ll be directed directly to this page. Airtel Mobile Internet Settings page.
- Simply enter your mobile number, then click Submit.
- The settings will be sent to you via text message on your Airtel mobile. Save it as your default settings.
How to Manually Add or Update Airtel 4G APN Settings on Android
If you own an Android smartphone You can manually set to the Airtel 4G settings to your phone. Here’s how you accomplish it:
- Switch on Settings of your Android phone and go to Mobile Networks
- Simply click on your Airtel SIM and then look for Access Point Names.
- After that, press the Save button, then restart your Android phone. Once you have done this, you will be in a position to restore Airtel 4G on your smartphone.
How do I Setup Airtel APN for High-Speed Internet using iOS?
It’s interesting that you don’t have to modify the APN settings on your iPhone. This is due to iPhones and iPads detect their Airtel APN and set up the internet connection of your device in a way that is automatic.