Unbrick Android One Devices :
I think this article will helps for most of the android one lovers. Because in this article I am going to explain you “how to unbrick android one devices using sp flash tools”. This process will only works for android one soft brick devices.This process will not works for android one hard bricked devices. This process is same for all android one devices like Micromax Canvas A1(Micromax android one),Karbonn Sparkle V,Spice Dream UNO. In this article you will get to know solution for android one soft bricked devices.
Unbrick Android One Soft Brick Devices:
Most of the android users have heard about soft brick. Soft brick will occurs while flashing the ROMS incorrectly. During soft brick the device will get in to boot loop and it will stuck company logo while trying switch on. But don’t worry here is a simple and complete procedure to unbrick android one soft bricked devices. This can be overcome by flashing new Rom in your brick android one device using sp flash tools.Below is the simple tutorial to fix android one soft bricked devices.
Unbrick Android One Soft Bricked Devices Using SP Flash Tools :
Steps to follow to unbrick android one Soft bricked Devices :
- First thing is you have to install USB Vcom drivers of your android one device in PC. You have to install drivers correctly.You can get it from below of the post.
- Next download sp flash tools and extract them in separate folder.You can get it from below of the post.
- Then download SP flashable stock Rom and extract them in separate folder.You can get it from below of the post.
- The run sp flash tool app as administrator .
- Click on scatter loading button ,browse for scatter file of your stock Rom in the folder where you extracted the stock rom before.
- Now click on download button,and then connect your micromax android one device and wait for few minutes till the flashing is completed.
- You will see the red bar filling up and starting filling yellow bar.
- After completing the process a green circle will appear,the remove USB cable and reboot your mobile.
That’s it , you have unbricked your android one device.This is simple process to unbrick android one soft bricked devices using sp flash tool.
Download Links :