When it comes to using windows 7 users might have faced problems such as “This Copy of Windows is not genuine”. This kind of issues mainly occurred due to the installation of the cracked version files of windows. The other possibilities of the windows showing the errors are due to windows 7 License are expired. For you, there is nothing to be worried about the windows genuine issues, as it is not a major issue on your computer and can be solved. Since you have visited this page you will able to figure out How to Fix This Copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine In Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
So, why is it really necessary to fix the windows in not genuine error on your PC? The errors of the windows that usually prompt have a greater chance of decreasing your computer performance. The user of the window will not be able to use any desktop wallpaper, and the only thing you will get to see is the black wallpaper. Apart from that, you will get lots of error messages which pop up in the notification area. Due to the error of windows is not genuine on your computer, and you will not be able to remove it and that makes an irritating situation.
3 Ways To Fix This Copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine In Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10:
Solution 1: How to Fix This Copy of Windows is Not Genuine In Windows using Command Prompt?
Fixing Windows is Not Genuine In windows using Command Prompt can be solved using Command Prompt. Here are the steps that you need to follow which is easy and simple.
- Step 1: The first thing you need to do is click on the search option and then type “cmd” on search program and files.
- Step 2: Click Right-Click on the “cmd” and then select to run as administrator.
- Step 3: Now command prompt will appear on your windows, enter “SLMGR-REARM” and then press the enter button. Now you get will Windows Script Host windows on your computer screen select “OK” button.
- Step 4: Now in the windows of Administrator: C:\Widnows\system32\cmd.exe, nowYou have to type EXIT.
- Step 5: Now go to the start button once again, and then search for the shutdown button and then click on the arrow to choose restart.
After restarting your computer the error of windows is not Genuine in Windows will be gone completely. Just in the case, this solution did not work out for you then try out the next solution.
Solution 2: How to fix Copy of Windows Is Not Genuine In Windows using windows update?
If you are having Windows Not Genuine errors on your computer then you must this one solution. It will help you fix the problem just follow the steps shown below in step wise.
- Step 1: Go to your start menu and then choose Control Panel from the menu options.
- Step 2: Into the next page, type “Windows Update” and then search for the result simply click on the windows update.
- Step 3: Click on the change settings and into the important updates, select to install updates automatically (recommended) and then hit the enter button.
Now you will get all the genuine files download of windows update, now on you will no longer face windows errors. Keep in mind that you should not select the option “Never Check for Updates (Not Recommended).The next solution to fix the windows not genuine errors is by uninstalling updates for Microsoft windows.
Solution 3: How to fix Copy of Windows is Not Genuine in windows by uninstalling updates for Microsoft Windows?
You may not know that you can actually fix windows is Not Genuine problems by installing updates. To perform those simply follow the steps that are shown below in details.
- Step 1: At first, Go to Control Panel and look for the windows update settings by making the search.
- Step 2: Now click on the icon of Windows Update. Into the next screen on your left-hand corner on the down portion, you will see Installed updates just click on it.
- Step 3: Now you will have to make the search for the update for Microsoft Windows (KB971033) and then select to uninstall it.
Now you will no longer face the windows is a Not genuine error with black wallpaper on the PC screen. If you don’t get a proper result on this solution then you can try out the next one to fix windows genuine errors.
Solution 4: How to fix Windows Not Genuine Error using RSOP (Resultant Set of Policy Window)?
This solution is on the basis of RSOP to fix the windows Not Genuine Error using RSOP. Check on the steps described below in details.
- Step 1: Hold the windows button along with pressing R button using your keyboard and launch Run on your computer.
- Step 2: Now enter rsop.msc and the press the enter button on your keyboard.
- Step 3: Select the windows settings, following security settings and system services.
- Step 4: Choose the Plug and Play Services and then click on the right with your mouse. Search for the start-up and Click on Automatic options.
- Step 5: Once again you will have to hold on windows key along with R key on your keyboard. In the dialogue box, you will have to enter gpupdate/force and then click on the enter button.
Now the last thing you have to do restart your computer and then everything will be alright.
We hope that this article has solved the Windows Is Not Genuine errors in your windows. Now you have learned How to Fix This Copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine In Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. From now onwards you will no longer face the black desktop screen on your windows screen, and all of the above-mentioned solutions are effective and give you the results. However, it is strongly recommended for the windows users who are having Windows Genuine errors. Simply disable the auto-updates for the windows and then try buying the windows license from Microsoft too.