Many times gamers have admitted that using the controller to play games on PC is comfortable. It is widely considered that using mouse or keyboard is the best way to play computer games, but that is not true. Using the game control settings configurations with controller such as PS4 Dual Shock is an excellent choice. The button layout of the game controller involves all the buttons in any PC game controller. Not only that, you can also use its track pad making it as a “mouse input”. The only demerits that we get to see are that at present is that it does not support audio in the controllers. Today we will share information with you how to connect ps4 controller to PC?
To start using the Dualshock 4 and experience it, you don’t actually need PS4, all you require is windows PC or controller or USB cable. And you will have to install software for using the DualShock4 on your computer. At present, Sony has come up with some easy process that allows you to create a connection in your PC with DualShock. Apart from that, the other way to connect the PS4 controller with your PC is using via Bluetooth connection. Also, your computer does not have built-in “Bluetooth” connection, to connect the controller in PC. At that time you can use “Sony PS4 Dual Chock USB wireless Adaptor” by purchasing it separately. Even though Sony has announced its official version of wireless connection, any of the Bluetooth adapters with a version of 2 and higher than it will support the PS4 controller.
Also read: Latest FRP Bypass App For Android
Connect PS4 Controller to PC:
In this section, you will you learn the ways to connect PlayStation 4 to PC. Check them out.
- First Step:To use PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 is easy and simple. The first thing you need to do is install software named as “DS4 Windows” on your Computer.
Click Here to Download.
Watch This video:
It will help the game to create connection of the PlayStation 4 controller with your computer. And it works incredibly by making the system of your PC understand, as if you have connected an Xbox 360 controller instead of DualShock4.
- Second Step: Now search the downloaded and locate the “DS4Windows.zip file” on your windows PC. After that, windows will pop-up on your computer screen and request you to choose location of the extracted files.
- Third Step: As soon as the extraction of the files is complete, the folder destination of the extracted files will open. A program with a .exe file named as DS4Updater.exe is especially to update the files of DS4 Windows along with the latest and updated drivers.
- Fourth Step: Now you have to perform Double-Click right on the “second file”. Andwhich is on DS4Windows.exe, to start the setup process and allow for working the DualShcok controller on your computer.
- Fifth Step: Now you have to setup “DS4Windows”. At the time you launch and attempt to open the “DS4Windows” for the first time. During that moment, you will be asked where to save the settings and profiles. We strongly suggest you to choose the default setting of “Appdata”, and then new window will launch on your computer.
- Sixth Sep: And then, click on the Install the “DS4 Driver” option which will enable you for using PS4 DualShock controller in any of your selected Windows 8/8.1 & 10. Suppose you are using computer running Windows 7 then you will have to click on the option “Install 360 driver”.
In the next section, you will learn how to connect PlayStation4 controller to your windows PC using USB.
Must read: How To Access Linksys Router Login
How to Connect Play Station 4 Controller to your Computer via Bluetooth?
Well the best thing about the Play Station 4 Controller is wireless connection, and it can be used on your selected computer. The play Station 4 (PSp4) controller works excellently by using via in built Bluetooth connection of your PC. Just in case, if the in-Built Bluetooth does not work then you can use the “Bluetooth Dongle USB” like the “USB 2.0 version of Bluetooth Mini Wireless Adapter”
Follow the steps that are explained below:
- Step 1: To make connection with the Play Station 4 controller via Bluetooth, all you have to hold central PS Button for a while. Also, hit the share button for least of 3 seconds until and unless lightbar which will appear on the top most controller starts to flash.
- Step 2:After that, the next step is to set the Bluetooth settings on your computer. If you are using windows 10 on your PC, click on the “speech bubble icon” in the Taskbar which appears on the bottom-right side on the computer screen. It will launch the Action Centre, and now you will see the “Bluetooth” and “Wireless Controller”, click on it.
- Step 3:Now you will request to provide a pair code, now fill up by typing 0000.
And then after a while Play Station 4 DualShock controller will get connected wirelessly into your computer.
How to connect PlayStation4 Controller on your windows PC using USB?
Here we will guide you how to connect your PlayStation 4controller on your computer. To do that there is usually two ways, one is by using USB Cable and the other is by connecting through Bluetooth.
And for creating a connection of PlayStation 4 controller along with your Computer via USB cable you just need the cable that you get with unboxing Smartphones.
The moment you plugged in the cable into both of the “DualShock Controller with your computer. Now your windows PC will detect it and you will able to play any Computer PC with the Play Station 4 controller.
PS4 Controller is the best way to play any computer games without using mouse or keyboard. And here you have learned how to connect PS4 Controller to PC via Bluetooth, USB and using DS4Windows software. Now it is more fun to play game by using the play Station 4 controller and take control of the game on your fingertips. And always remember that the first time you use the wireless controller, you must pair it along with your PS4 system. Note that to pair a system of more than one controller, and at that situation you must pair the controller in to two separate ways.