Hide Files In Android With ES File Manager:
Hey guys coming with new article on how to hide files in android with es file manager. Through this method you can hide any files like videos, photos/images, folders etc.. You can just hide all the files without using any external app. You can simply hide files in android using es file manager. Many of you will use different apps inorder to hide files, Among them only few of them will works. Now here is the tutorial to hide files in android with es file manager.
ES File Manager :
Before going to the process, first of all let you know what is ES File Manager ? The name itself shows that it is a file manager. Here are the some of the features of ES file manager.
- File Manager : Easy list any kinds of file, search for Music, Picture, and Video files. Connect files on PC, Mac, Linux Server, Phone, Tablet, and Cloud.
- File Transfer : Transfer file from PC to Mobile, Mobile to Mobile, Mobile to PC with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- Cloud Management: Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive, OneDrive-SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and other clouds platforms.
- File Security : Support hidden and encrypt file folder or single file.
- App Manager : Categorize, uninstall, back up, create shortcuts to your apps and also can delete APK files.
- Root Explorer : The ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
How To Hide Files In Android With ES File Manager :
- First, download es file manager app from here.
- Next open the app. Then tap on the icon which I highlighted.
- Then click on settings option .
- Then click on password settings.
- Then select hide list protection and create a password.
- Then navigate to home and long press on the folder (which you want to hide ) and select hide option.
- That’s it folder is hidden. You can restore it by selecting hide list in menu option.
- Then type your password and press OK.
- Now restore your hidden folder by selecting restore option.
This is a simple trick to hide files in android with ES File Manager. This method doesn’t require any external app to hide folders, videos, photos etc.