If you are here then, we are assuming that you are having a problem with your iPhone logo being stuck on the display. Now you might be asking yourself that what could be the reason behind such problem. This problem usually occurs when an iPhone user tires to jailbreak their iPhone. In the process they end up having such trouble on their phone. There is another strong possibility of causing the situation which is updating the software of iPhone. For now you might be getting worried how to fix iPhone stuck On Apple Logo.
Well, there is nothing to be worried, as the error of your iPhone can be fixed with some simple tricks or methods. Here we will be learning the techniques on how to fix the stuck on screen apple logo. While discussing about the stuck on Apple logo on iPhone device, not lot of people knows how to solve this issue. But here we come up with the perfect solution that works very fine.
Method 1: How to fix iPhone Apple Logo Stuck on iPhone by Rebooting?
It is just, when your device get tweak there is a chance of getting the apple logo stuck on your iPhone. To deal this problem in a simplest way is to solve it, by restarting your device once.
- Step 1: The first thing you need to do, simply press the “power button” and home button together. Hold the button for quite a long time and wait for the device to shut off.
- Step 2: Now release your fingers as your device power is off, and now time to reboot your device in a safe mode.
- Step 3: To make it happen, just hold the power and volume up button at the same moment. When the power is on, it will be displaying the logo of apple, you will have to release the on or off button that you were holding.
- Step 4: Make sure to still keep on holding the volume up button, after a while you will see that your device reboot is safely done. Now that the entire tweak is gone you notice no more Apple stuck on Logo.
So, this is how it works fixing apple logo stuck on iPhone by rebooting your iPhone device. But if your iPhone error is not yet fixed then here below we have also mentioned the second method which you can try out. This steps is also one of the safest way that you can try.
Method 2: How to fix Apple Logo Stuck on iPhone by using DFU mode?
Many people may know what DFU really stands for Device Firmware Update. It gives you an access in your iPhone to make a connection with iTunes, without involving or activating the boot loader. Helps you restoring the files of any stage, try these steps to fix apple logo stuck in your iPhone.
- Step 1: Launch the iTunes in your PC and then connect your iPhone device with your PC.
- Step 2: Turn the power off of your iPhone, if you are having difficulties to turn off. You better hold on the sleep button and wait the display to turn-off.
- Step 3: After your screen turned-off, you will have to hold on the “home and power button” for minimum 3 to 5 seconds duration of time. Keep on pressing the same button and also the volume down button, at the same time.
- Step 4: Hold it for like 10 to 15 seconds and release the power button, but not to release the home button. Now if you are still noticing the black screen on your iPhone and that simply indicates that you have successfully gained the DFU, (Device Firmware Update) Mode.
- Step 5: By now you must be getting pop-ups of windows in your iTunes, which be helping you to restore your iPhone. Choose the restore options like factory settings and the also restore the previous backup files of your iPhone device.
This is the way the tricks of using DFU works to solve the stuck on Apple logo in your phone. But most of the time this methods too fails to work, due to miss match of the iOS version on your iPhone. So you can jump to the third method which is simple enough.
So, here we are dealing with the Apple Logo stuck on iPhone, and the data that you have is needed to be resorted by backing up. In this situation, there is a high chance of losing your entire data since your iPhone having the Apple logo issues on your phone display.
To fix it you will need to use smart tolls such as Tenorshare ReiBoot which is capable fixing such problems. Follow this tricks that are explained below in steps wise.
- Step 1: The first step you need to take is open up the Tenoshare ReiBoot available for both windows PC and Mac.
- Step 2: Now connect your iPhone with your selected computer.
- Step 3: Simply click on the exit recovery mode, it is now expected to work very smoothly.
Now your iPhone will start working like before the issues has arise, try this steps to fix Stuck apple logo on iPhone.
Now since you have learnt three different method for how to fix iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo. You can try any of the method in your iPhone, it works impressively and perhaps these are the best way to solve the issues of apple logo stuck on iPhone. Try it out right away and use your iPhone like you did before start sending text messages and lots more. Now even if your iPhone start to face such kind of problem while trying to jailbreak, you can easily follow this method to solve this software error. These methods will completely make your iPhone system alright and you will be able to use smoothly without any errors.