In this article we are going to discuss with you today most common problem ERR_SPY_PROTOCOL_ERROR. If you one of them who want to get rid of this problem then read this article. Here we are trying to cover all the possible way to fix this issue. So keep reading 🙂
While browsing internet at many time you may have faced errors of web page in your internet browser. In the errors it usually says Fix_ERR_SPY_PROTOCOL_ERROR which is usually caused due to so many connection errors. This kind of problems is faced by several people from every corner of the world, which is not a big thing to be dealt with and can solve very easily.
There are several ways that you need to learn on How to Fix ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Google Chrome? In this article, before we go into any further details on the techniques to solve the ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR.
It is necessary that you first need to know what the actual reason behind the error of SPDY in Google Chrome. Well it is nothing but a minor error and that is usually caused while trying to access into any web page. The possibilities of the errors in your chrome browser are due to several kind of network security issues. As previously SPDY was a protocol and then now is no longer supported by Google internet services.
One of the reasons behind the errors that are with the introduction of HTTP 2 in browser, as it has made the possibilities of creating errors into your Chrome browser. If your browser is not updated with the latest available version of Google Chrome browser files, then SPDY error is likely to appear while trying to access into the http enabled website with the use of your old chrome version. Some other possibilities of creating the ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR are also due to the involvement of Virtual Private Network and without it too.
Best Ways to solve ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Google Chrome:
- 1 Best Ways to solve ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Google Chrome:
- 1.1 Solution 1: How to solve ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Chrome using Flush Sockets?
- 1.2 Solution 2: How to solve ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR by Resetting your Chrome Browser?
- 1.3 Solution 3: How to solve ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR by with Flushing DNS and Renewing IP?
- 1.4 Solution 4: How to Solve Fix ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR by clearing browsing data in Chrome browser?
- 1.5 Solution 5: How to Solve Fix ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR by using Avast Free Antivirus?
- 2 Conclusion:
Here is the some possible way to solve this ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Google Chrome. So just follow these steps and fix this issue.
Solution 1: How to solve ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Chrome using Flush Sockets?
Learn how to fix ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR with flush sockets in your Google Chrome browser. Here are the steps shown below in details.
- Step 1: Launch the latest version installed Chrome browser in your computer.
- Step 2: Now you will have to copy the given RRL that is chrome: //net-internals/#sockets. Paste on the web address bar in the chrome browser, and then press the “Enter” button using your keyboard.
- Step 3: Into the next web page that appears on the tab of Chrome browser, there you have to go to the arrow button pointing downwards that lies on the right top most corner in the browser. Click on it to select the Flush sockets options.
In case, ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Chrome using Flush Sockets did not solve the error then try out the next solution which is by resetting your Chrome Browser.
Solution 2: How to solve ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR by Resetting your Chrome Browser?
- Step 1: Visit your Chrome browser and then click on the three dot button, and then you will settings option that appears just click on it.
- Step 2: Now into the next page of the settings of the Google Chrome browser, you will have to select the show advance settings.
- Step 3: Simply click on the restore settings to go to the default of the browser.
- Step 4: Select the reset button that appears on the browser page, which will help you to restart the error page by clearing up the temporary data and cookies.
This is it, now the Fix ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR in your Google Chrome browser will be solved.
Solution 3: How to solve ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR by with Flushing DNS and Renewing IP?
Here we will show you the steps on how to fix solve ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR by with Flushing DNS and Renewing IP. The steps are provided below which is very simple and easy to follow.
- Step 1: At first go to the start button on your windows and then type run into the search program and files bar.
- Step 2: Click on the run icon that appears on the program search results.
- Step 4: Now as you will see run dialogue box that appears on the windows of your computer. Type cmd and then hit the enter key.
- Step 4: The last thing you need to do is type each of these commands one after another into the comman
- d prompt administrator dialogue box.
nets hint ip set dns
netsh winsock reset
If you are still unable to solve the Fix ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Google Chrome browser, you better try out the next one solution which is by clearing browsing data.
Solution 4: How to Solve Fix ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR by clearing browsing data in Chrome browser?
Solve the Fix ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR connection problem in your browser by clearing up the data. The steps to perform that are described below in details.
- Step1: Open the latest version of Google Chrome browser in your PC, and then go for the settings.
- Step 2: Into the settings you will see “Default browser settings” section, simply click on show advance settings.
- Step 3: Now scroll and look for the privacy settings and then choose the clear browsing data option.
- Step 4: In the clear browsing data select cookies, cache including the browsing history and download history too.
By now all the errors occurred while browsing any web pages must be fixed. If you are still having the errors then you must try out the last solution by using Avast Free Antivirus.
Solution 5: How to Solve Fix ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR by using Avast Free Antivirus?
In this solution, we will be dealing with the Avast Free Antivirus software to fix SPDY errors in your chrome browser. Check out the steps that are shown below to solve the errors.
- Step 1: The very first thing you need to do launch the Avast Free Antivirus, which is already installed in your computer.
- Step 2: Now go for the components options in the Avast software and then click on the web shield.
- Step 3: Now the “Main settings” windows will pop up on your screen, simply click on the enable HTTS scanning to disable it.
Since, by setting the main parameters of the web shield in the settings of Avast Free Antivirus, by disabling the https scanning will solve the Fix ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR in your Google Chrome browser. You will have to restart once and then start browsing internet without any errors in loading web pages.
We hope that in this article, you have found the ways on how to Fix ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Google Chrome. All of the above mentioned 5 solutions to solve SPDY errors is very effective and fix the problems.
Hope by now you have try this ticks and get rid of the irritation web page errors that you have facing all this time. Fix ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR is not a major problem that you have you worried about. These errors are just a minor problems occurs in your Google browser and can be totally solved.