Have you ever faced the ERR_Cache_Miss Error while browsing using Google Chrome browser? When you use the Google Chrome browser, sometimes you will see the Err_Cache_Miss error which will not allow you to enter the website. There is nothing you can do when you face the ERR_Cache_Miss Error on your Google web page. All you have to do is skip and switch to the other website. Well, this case is rare but when they occur, they won’t allow you to enter into any website or contents. And the main reason for this error is only because of the single problem i.e. Cache. Google Browsers and also other browsers use the Cache to load the web page, images or files. And when this basic fundamental element got crashed or misbehave you will see the Err_Cache_Miss error. When the cache is overused for a particular website then it would also show you the same error.
And to solve the error, you have to do only one task i.e. clear or manage the Cache files. Read below for complete guide for fixing the Err_Cache_Miss error. We have brought you easy and best tricks on how to fix ERR_Cache_Miss Error without downloading or installing any additional applications.
How to Fix Err_Cache_Miss Error on Google Chrome
As said earlier, ERR_Cache_Miss Error is a very rare case so they are usually ignored as you can cancel the current web page and go to the other sites. But the solution is very simple, which you can fix it within few minutes and again enjoy the current web page which was earlier showing error.
Methods #1: Repair ERR_Cache_Miss Error by reloading the current page
Whenever you face the problem with ERR_Cache_Miss Error, you can easily fix it by reloading the current page. But first see, if the internet connection is on or off. When the network is fine, now try refreshing by clicking on the F5 key on your keyboard or simply click on the Refresh button on the top left corner on the Google page. This will now allow you to get fixed load the web page. But if the problem is still not resolved, then you can try the below mentioned methods.
Methods #2: Solve ERR_Cache_Miss Error by Clearing Cache on Google Chrome
When you face problem browsing into any site and the chrome browser is showing ERR_Cache_Miss then first thing you should do is clear the cache. As the issue is regarding the cache related then you should first see into this matter making sure you have clean the cache.
To clean the Cache is very easy on your Google Chrome browser. Follow the steps shown below.
- Go to your Chrome browser and click on the menu (vertical 3 dots) located on the top right corner of the screen.
- Now you will get a list of options showing different options. Click on More tools and proceed.
- Next, click on the Clear Browsing Data.
- Or you can also open the Chrome browser and simply click one Ctrl + Shift + Del keys on your keyboard to get into the Clear Browser Data section.
- Finally, you will enter into the Clear Browsing Data Click on the Cookies &CacheImages and Files and set the time for when you want to clean as shown below.
Note: In this manner, you can now easily fix Err_Cache_Miss error. The cache is also the reason for making the browser even slower than before which you can manage by cleaning them. But most of the time, this may not be the solution so try the below methods if the above steps are not helping.
Methods #3: Fix ERR_Cache_Miss Error by using Developer Tools
When you still face the same ERR_Cache_Miss Error after doing the previous methods then you should try on more advanced methods. And in this method, you will need to use the developer tools of the Google Chrome browser.
- Go to Chrome menu located on the top right side of the screen. And click on the More Tools and select the Developer Tools.
- Or you can use the shortcut key, just click hold on Ctrl + Shift + I keys on the keyboard and it will show you the Developer tools.
- Oryou can also Right click on your Mouse at the Google Page and select the Inspect Option to open the Developer tools.
- Now open the DevTools and click on the Application options on the DevTools.
- Next, you will get a list of options from which you have to select the Clear Storage option located on the top left.
- Finally, select the Cache and Cookie and also those other applications which you want to clean. And click on the Clear Site Data to complete the process.
Methods #4: Fix ERR_Cache_Miss Error by usingDevTools Network
Finally, this is the last option left to fix the Fix ERR_Cache_Miss Error. We usually browse using the internet and thus having an issue in the network the cache problem can initiate. So to fix the problem, here using the DevTools, you can disable Cache to prevent the further error.
- Go to the Chrome menu and select the Developer tools. Or Right click on your Google Chrome web page and select Inspect. Or also, you can open the DevTools using the shortcut Keys Ctrl + Shift + I.
- Now open the Devtools and click on the Networks.
- Finally, click on the Disable Cache to Fix ERR_Cache_Miss Error.
So these are the complete details to Fix ERR_Cache_Miss Error on Google Chrome using the 4 best methods. All the tricks will function equally to fix the error. But the main fact is that ERR_Cache_Miss Error on Google only shows because of the cache issue. This is the rare case observed and can even solve by refreshing the current error web page. But if the problem still occurs and go ahead and use the remaining methods. With the help of all these methods, you can now easily get rid of ERR_Cache_Miss Error easily. There is no need for additional software or application to manage the cache, all you need is a little bit of optimization and easily you can tackle this error.