How To Hack Android Games Using Root Browser (File Manager) For Rooted Phone/Device?
Basically Root browser is the ultimate file manager for rooted users. With this users can explore all of Android’s file systems and take control of your Android device. But It is not only a file manager but also it can be used as an hacking tool. By using this we can hack many games like Temple Run, Subway Surfers, Dr.Driving etc. We can mod coins, gems, levels, score and points. The most important condition is phone must be rooted.
Features Of Root Browser:
- Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
- Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
- Send files by email.
- View and edit any file
- Add new files & folders in any directory
- Open files and folders with other apps
- Search for files or folders
Android Games Hack Using Root Browser :
How To Use It Root Browser ?
- First of all, download Root Browser from the Play Store. Download From Here
- Install app on your phone.
- Then tap Root Browser to open.
- Go to the data folder; then again to the next data folder.
- Now, find the folder for your game which you want to hack.
- Once you are in your game’s folder, go to shared_prefs.
- Now go to game.xml file.(game -The game which you want to hack)
- Then edit the code where ever you want.(for ex: If you want to change the score,edit this line ,<int name=”score” value =”0” /> write 9999999999 instead of 0).
- Then click on save button.
- Process is completed. Then Enjoy by playing.
Note: ” Root Access Required”
Video for How To Hack Android Games Using Root Browser:
This is the entire method for How To Hack Android Games Using Root Browser. This whole procedure takes five minutes to be completed. I hope this can be terribly useful for you. If you found this How To Hack Android Games Using Root Browser tutorial helpful for you then share your comments with us and share this article on social media along with your friends.